Re:spark plug recommendations

<<<<<Christopher Hoffman wrote:
Michael, I'm not sure what I said that made you take such apparent personal
offense at my trying to help out a new member by recommending a product that
works well, but nothing so evidently irritating was intended. Just a hearty
endorsement.>>>>>>>>

Take it easy, Chris. Nothing in my post
indicated any "personal offense". I
just asked for technical, rather than
anecdotal, reasons for the statement you made, "never, ever, ever, use
Champions in a Mopar."  As I said,
I don't have any stake in Champion, or Autolite either for that matter.
Don't use either that much.  I still haven't seen anyone offer anything
beyond the
anecdotal. Sorry if my skepticism gets
anyone's dander up. but I just find it hard to swallow that the combustion
process in old Chrysler V8 engines is somehow different from that in other
makes, in a way that fouls Champion plugs.  I'd love to see an explanation
of the mechanism for this, if it's a real phenomenon. I just haven't seen
any evidence for it, if the plugs are of the correct heat range.
Apologies for any offense, none was
intended.
Best regards
Michael