Please Re-Welcome a member Mark Brauer (1952)

Please Re-Welcome a member Mark Brauer (1952)

New Subscriber(s): Mark Brauer
Email Address is: beeser324@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Westminster, CO

Car(s) owned: 1952 Imperial 2-Door Hardtop, (Cream over Haze Blue, White
Corduroy with Black Leather Bolster Interior)

Self-Introduction: Hi, I'm back again after nearly 2 1/2 years(!) off-line.
I still have the '52, and, yes, it's still in the same general condition as
it was when I left (runable, but rough).  I bought it, along with 3 other
cars, from a gentleman up the road here in Broomfield for a "package deal".
He'd had these cars stored for 25- to 30-years!  I managed to get the
Imperial motorvating under it's own power, and drove it from his acerage to
my house.  That was in '92.  Since then, I've been amassing parts, and
planning for the day when she gets her bottoms-up restoration!

Anyway, I'm really glad to be back on the IOL!
Mark