Please Welcome a New Member Tom Asfar (1966)

Please Welcome a New Member Tom Asfar (1966)

New Subscriber(s): Tom Asfar
Email Address is: tommya99@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Northern NJ

Car(s) owned: 1966 Crown Convertible

Self-Introduction: I owned many Imperials several years back a 66 Crown, 67
Crown, (2) 69s, a 72 ans 73.  I just recently got back into my passion by
buying a "restorable" 66 Crown convertible, the exact year and model I've
always wanted.