Carburetor Problem

The only thing you should need is the air cleaner rod as the Holley one is
too short. I just made one with some threaded rod 1/8". You will also have
to make a different steel fuel line feeding the carb but that is easy. Have
to flare one end and reuse the fitting from the Holley.

Robin Giesbrecht
1872 Imperial