Movie Star's Imperials

Speaking of Lee Marvin, it is my recollection that during an interview w/
Carson on the Tonight Show, in the early 70's, he stated that he drove a '64
Imperial . A friend of mine, now deceased, parked cars at Chasen's
Restaurant during his youth in the mid fifties. We were thumbing through  a
Chrysler history when across a '56 Crown Southampton 4dr we came and he
promptly shouted "NELSON EDDY!!!!!!!" . I said  what ? He said Nelson Eddy
drove one just like it. Nelson Eddy died on this day in 1967.

Marc

67 crown Coupe