Please Welcome a new Member monotype1 (1955)

Please Welcome a new Member monotype1 (1955)

New Subscriber(s): monotype1
Email Address is: monotype56@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: chicago

Car(s) owned: 1955 Imperial Newport, Black

Self-Introduction: The 55 Imperial Was purchased new by my Father and has
been in the family since then. The original bill of sale is with it.