65 what that is?

Hello!
On the upper back of the front "sofa" in the middle is an empty space with
two brass colored pins protruding from the metal cross fascia (one on the
right and one on the left about an inch and a half apart). As if there was a
script or emblem attached at some time. I scoured the website and found no
good pictures of this spot other than Elijah's of the his interior and I
cant make it out, an eagle perhaps?

Are there any pictures that I'v over looked?

Tanx
Johan
65 LeBaron
Washington DC