Emblem restoration

http://www.imperialclub.com/Part/Body/Emblems.html

Emblemagic, (as listed in the club's parts listings) would be a good point
of reference.  I am not certain that they'll give away trade secrets to
allow you to do it yourself, but should certainly be able to redo yours
for a fee if they don't stock what you need.  They seem to have a corner
on this section of the restoration market.

-Kenyon