A605 questions

I have some A604 questions which have been on my mind:
1) Can modern (2003, c2000, etc) A604/41TE
TCM's/tranny electronics work on an early (c1991/1992)
A604? Are the new ones flashable?

2) Can modern (same figs as above) soleniod packs and
such work in an early A604?

3) Besides playing around with tranny coolers,
filters, electronics (computers et al), seloniod
packs, what can be done to strengthin an A604 to
really take abuse (well, besides using 3rd at stead of OD...)?