sick '93' Imperial

Bumpy ride, rough ride might be shocks/suspension. Gas
mileage may be the efi system however.

For instance, the computer uses the oxygen sensor to
see how rich/lean you are and fine tunes the engine
based on this information. If the o2 is off or bad,
things may not run perfectly- and gas mileage would
suffer.

Other things could also play into effect on this, such
as tranny problems, error codes, etc.