'59 Crown 4 Dr

Hola from Colo Spgs

About four years ago my wife and I took a trip down the Missippi on a paddle
boat called the Delta Queen.  At our table every night was a couple from
Littleton (Denver), Colo.  The couple told us about their neighbor who had a
older big Imperial.  As soon as the trip was over and I had a free moment it
was off to find that big ole Imperial.

What I found was Steve who took the time to let me look at the car while he
gave me a short history about the car and his twenty five year relationship
with it.  I also met his wife who stated that I could have it for real cheap.
 (My wife got out of the car just long enough to say that she had looked at
the car.)

I stayed in touch with Steve and when the registry was started I informed him
about it.  When I first met Steve the car was out for the count.  He has had
the carb rebuilt and new front end parts installed.  The car is back on the
road with current tags.  He still has some "home-work" to do on the car.  If
some of you 59'ers could coach Steve it would be a good thing.  I did tell
Steve the next time he needs to purchase a new item from the parts store to
let me know since I get shop prices at NAPA.

I do believe the exhaust system is his next item.

                                                Rodger & Gabby