Imperial parts...

Man I feel like I just put my foot in my mouth, I had no clue that it was
already listed on the Imperial club.  There is many parts to the site that I
haven't discovered yet.

I really like it so far, I have lots of pictures I took of vintage Imperials
at the last car show I was at, there was some nice ones there, but still not
many.

I am still trying to find exterior parts for my 91 Imperial.

I wouldn't mind posting pictures and telling it's story, but where do I send
them to?

I like it now that I am a member of the mailing list, just wish there was
more 90-93 Imperial owners on there as well.