Help a Desert Rose '56 2 dr.

Hola

Some of you may remember about two years ago when I wrote a note about
spotting a '56 2 dr in Castle Rock, Colo.  Well last month I got a call from
the owner and I learned more about the car.

Joseph states that for now he needs the following:  horn ring,  plug wires,
spark plugs, and a non-leaking or rusted gas tank.  He also stated that he
wanted to move the car from the storage place in Castle Rock to his place
here in Colo Spgs.  For the relocation I told him that I would just back my
super powerful towing machine Le Baron with the smooth running 440 up to his
'56 and tow it away with a car dolly.

The other thing that I have done is to inform Joseph about our place.  He
stated that he did not want to become part of the Imperial Club until he had
the car in a better condition.  My reply to that was that members could help
him get the beauty back on the high-ways and by-ways.  If you look around
this note you will see that I cc'd Joseph.  If you would, ... would a '56
owner (or two) please contact Joseph so that he can bring his car up to
spec's.

                                                Rodger & Gabby

'47 De Soto Custom
'63 Le Baron (switching out the eng)