Please Welcome a New Member B.A. Samoila ('58,'65,'76)

Please Welcome a New Member B.A. Samoila ('58,'65,'76)

New Subscriber(s): B.A. Samoila
Email Address is: fift8imperial@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Canton, Ohio

Car(s) owned: 1958 Crown Convertible...White/Red leather...1965 Crown
Convertible...Spanish Red Metallic/White leather...1976 New Yorker
Brougham...using to rebuild a '64-'66 Imperial if I can find a good
body/interior to accept my engine

Self-Introduction: Have been a Chrysler Product admirer since the
1950's,especially Imperials and have accumulated a fine gathering of
Chrysler vehicles, promotional models, original sales literature, along with
various insundry other neat stuff over the last 40+ years, including a
beautiful black and red Basset hound named Tony D. MoPar ( D for DeLuxe).
My dad only drove MoPars until the day he died and he instilled in me an
appreciation for these fine pieces of what I call transportation art. Not to
brag but my cars are especially fine pieces...10 collector cars in all but
only the two Crown Convertibles under the Imperial heading.  If interested
I'll gladly talk about my other cars and promotional gatherings...Next, I
want to acquire a complete set of Imperial owner manuals...up to
1966....Want to talk?...please write at fift8imperial@xxxxxxxxx     Thanks,
Bruce