Please Welcome a New Member B.A. Samoila ('58,'65,'76)

Please Welcome a New Member B.A. Samoila ('58,'65,'76)

> New Subscriber(s): B.A. Samoila
> Email Address is: fift8imperial@xxxxxxxxx
> Member Location: Canton, Ohio
>
> Car(s) owned: 1958 Crown Convertible...White/Red leather...1965 Crown
> Convertible...Spanish Red Metallic/White leather...1976 New Yorker
> Brougham...using to rebuild a '64-'66 Imperial if I can find a good
> body/interior to accept my engine

Wow!  Two more convertibles.  As far as I know there is only one other 58
convertible on the list.  I'd love to hear all about these two cars.  I
lust, I pine, I yearn tragically, for an Imperial convertible.  Not that I
don't get a bang out of the 58 four door hard top but I'm screwy for
convertibles.

Hugh