Please Welcome A New Member Adam Rush (1964)

Please Welcome A New Member Adam Rush (1964)

New Subscriber(s): adamrush
Email Address is: adamrushchapman@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Los Angeles, CA

Car(s) owned: 1964  Crown, 4door, black with ivory interior

Self-Introduction:  Just recently came into a mint Imperial. I have fell in
love with this car, I am the fourth owner and the car has 124,000 miles on
it! Great car, I   to keep this car in as good as condition as I can. I help
a friend of mione reposses it , and now cant sleep at night . I use this as
my daily driver and it is doing great!!! only recently haveing trouble with
the dammed heat riser valve, swinging freely , and there is now stop or
factory counter wieght. Only a heavy round waieght and it was wired open ,
since then this beauty has been running poorely and am afriad to drive it ,
sounds loud .  any help?