Midwest Imperial/NYB Meet

Good evening!

As long as someone has asked, the National WPC Meet is being held in Minneapolis the week of July 21-26, 2003.  There has been a group here in the Midwest talking over the details of having the Midwest IML meet coincide with the WPC meet.  We would love to have a large group of Imperials and NYBs present to represent the OIC/IML.  It has not been confirmed yet, but we are getting permission to open the WPC car show to non-WPC members.  Stay tuned for additional details.

If anyone is interested in more information on the meet, please email me privately at mntwin1@xxxxxxxx  I am involved with the orgainzing of the WPC meet and can answer almost all questions.

Consider yourselves invited to Minnesota in July.  Its a great time of year to be here... and generally no snow or windchills!!!

Happy motoring!

Dale
68 Crown Coupe
60 New Yorkers