Mid-West Car Shows

Hello All,
    Looks like I have a opportunity to pitch the Mighty Mississippi Mopar show in Dubuque Iowa again this year.  It will be held on the weekend of August 23-24th.  There will be an Imperial class again this year .  Last year was the first year for an Imperial class and we only had 3 but I am hoping to at least double that this year.  Since there are so many who think Mopar is only about Muscle cars I would love to see a nice showing of Imperials so that people can see Chryslers finest cars. I would really appreciate seeing you there. It is a fun show and cruise. As a footnote I might add this year there will also be a 300 class.  Anyone wishing more info contact me off list and I would be glad to oblige.
     Also I was just looking at a flyer here and the Mopars in the Park show in Shakopee MN. is May 31- June 1st. I am planning on attending so maybe I will see some other Imperialist there.

Think Spring,
Steve T.
62 LeBaron