Re: Re (2): IML: 1968 LeBaron on E-Bay

>Chris, excellent observation.  Something looked funky with the lights, but
>did not think of this.  Now that you mentioned that, it looks obvious.  The
>fact that the fellow said nothing about bad brakes in a bad sign.
>
>Also, I noticed that the interior lights are off.

I noticed that, I just thought he left the parking lights on for "looks." I
do that in my pictures sometimes, don't ask why. Looking at it again, the
front ones aren't on, so I guess it's a short.  It probably isn't a brake
problem. I had it on my car when it sat a long time, just pulled the bulbs
and cleaned the grounds, checked all the connections were tight and it
cleared up. I think I just fixed it chasing a problem with the side marker
lights.
Rob