Re: Re (2): IML: 1968 LeBaron on E-Bay

Chris, excellent observation.  Something looked funky with the lights, but I
did not think of this.  Now that you mentioned that, it looks obvious.  The
fact that the fellow said nothing about bad brakes in a bad sign.

Also, I noticed that the interior lights are off.

Atill, good car for the money.

D^2