Re: Re (2): IML: 1968 LeBaron on E-Bay

The thing that caught my eye was the statement "No rust repair ever."

Does this mean he never repaired the rust?

Or is he trying to say there is no rust??

Also, if you look in the trunk, it appears that the car has the rear heat/AC
set-up.  A highly optioned car.

I would love it, but I don't have the $$$ unfortunately . . .

MM