Lincoln "Imperial"

DaimlerChrysler has noticed that the PT Cruiser is underpowered. Their answer
is the up-and-coming GT Cruiser which will be powered by the same LHS V6 that
powers the Prowler and the 300M. As far as reviving the Imperial as a big
luxury RWD sedan that would be wonderful, but not likely. As one of the
members mentioned earlier, the Germans have no interest in putting out an
ultra-luxurious Chrysler that would do nothing more than compete with their
own Mercedes line. Here's another idea, why not resurrect the Imperial as a
ultra-luxury full-size SUV. As far as I know neither Chrysler nor Mercedes
are competing in that arena. The Imperial might just steal some sales from
the likes of Ford Excursion, Cadillac Escalade, Lincoln Navigator, Toyota
Land Cruiser, and GM's Hummer H2. How about that? Our beloved Imperial can
come back disguised as a truck and powered of course by the new Magnum Hemi
engine from the Ram line. Wouldn't it be nice?

            Doug
            58 Crown coupe