From: "Dodd, David J" <David.Dodd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 26, 2003 1:09 PM
Subject: IML: Question about intake manifold, 66

I had my 440 rebuilt and put on a Edelbrock high rise manifold, the engine
runs great but I am having a problem with the kick down, its not at the
correct height its too low.  The air cleaner doesnt fit either.  Has anyone
else converted their intake manifold to a Chrysler TM-7 intake manifolds
from Edelbrock?  Is there any aftermarket products to compensate for this or
should I just re-engineer it?

thanks
dave