Future Imperial-ish Chryslers

David A. Barker (d_barker@xxxxxxxx) wrote:
> I'm afraid I'm stuck on rwd and V8 power.

Then you'll like the next-generation 300... RWD and a Hemi! For a sneak peak
at this chassis, this month's Car and Driver showcases the upcoming Dodge
Magnum wagon, in thinly disguised concept form... There will be no Imperial
model, but there is still hope that the luxury-tuned Chrysler will be called
New Yorker. DC has recently renewed the trademark.

Chris in LA