Inquiry on 2-4barrel set-up

First off let me say that I pretty much agree with everything D2 says here.
It's pretty much common knowledge.
That being said:
I think we have to remember the different uses most of us have for our
Imperials.  D2 & I drive ours every day,use them for transportation and
need/want optimal performance & economy(don't we all). Others, particularly
those with early hemi cars, may use their Imps primarily for show/cruise.
For them the looks and personal attachment to a multicarb set-up may be most
important.
We all need to drive what we like, not what's good for us.  Otherwise we
would all be driving _______________. (insert nameless Japanese blob)
But as D2 says "If it works/looks good, I would hesitate to change it."
Rob