Mrs Iacocca's radio

Interesting story. Of course, these cars were challenged "electronically",
with the instrument display and fuel injection problems.

When I visited Chrysler Huntsville (Alabama) Electronics Division in the
early '80s, they designed and manufactured various MOPAR radios there. One
time, an engineer told me that Mrs Iacocca's radio out of her Imperial was
there for repairs!

The cars themselves were assembled right across the river in Windsor, if
memory serves. I also recall that each vehicle got a short test drive, and
they delivered them in some sort of protective cloth.

But I could be mistaken here.  Currell