Hello, all! This gentleman in Wales wrote to us with a question
about '67 convertibles. Can anyone supply him with the spec
that he's looking for? In case the digest mechanism obscures
his email address, it's Fletcher-Ridley at themenagerie dot
freeserve dot co dot uk.
I'm glad to see a car transporter doing his homework, rather
than just "winging it" the day of the job!
Tim Klein
'67 pages administrator
-------------------
From: "Paul Fletcher-Ridley" <Fletcher-Ridley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hi
I wonder if you could help.
I am due to transport a 1967 Chrysler Imperial Crown Convertible for a c=
lient here in the UK. However before I do so I need to know the width of=
the car from the outside of the front wheel rims not the overall body w=
idth in order to know how wide the bed of my transporter needs to be.
If you have this information I would be obliged, and perhaps you have a =
suggestion as to an appropriate size of the bed of a transporter that is=
best for this job with regards to the size and weight of these huge car=
s ( compared to our compacts ! ).
Many thanks for your help
Paul Fletcher-Ridley
Wales, UK.
GVM. Setting the standard in single vehicle delivery.
Visit our website - www.garnwen.co.uk