Is it Raffi off the list? (was Question for seller --Item #2400622142

Is it Raffi off the list? (was Question for seller --Item #2400622142

The real Raffi in SF here.

Just to clear up all the confusion, I am not the Raffi
selling the 63 on Ebay, as that Raffi has an LA area
code, and I'm in SF, but what a coincidence, because
I have the 2 door version of the car pictured in the ad!

I was scanning ebay motors and all of a sudden, I see the
the 2 door version of my 62, same color (silver lilac), and then
I look a little further down and discover that the guy who's
selling it is also named Raffi, which is an uncommon name.

What I don't understand is that the picture in the ad
is not the car being advertised, not by a long shot.
It also has a reserve price of 16,900 which is pretty astonishing
for a 62.  Anyway, I too might be selling my Imp because
I just can't bear to keep it on the street anymore, and I don't
want to see it rust away.  It needs somebody with the money to
restore it properly and a garage, too.

Raffi