"Revival" Imperials from John Corey, Exner, Jr.

"Revival" Imperials from John Corey, Exner, Jr.

In a recent email to Mr. Exner, I mentioned and gave the link to John
Corey's fascinating 1999 design studies of a "modern" 1961 Imperial:
http://www.dte.net/project61/StylingSalon.htm

and asked Ex, Jr. if he had any concepts of his own, along the lines of the
classic "revival" series that he and his father did in the 1960s.

I was pleasantly surprised by the interest he showed in his response.  John,
Mr. Exner was impressed by your sketches--how cool to have your work given
praise by someone of his standing!  Here is an excerpt of what he wrote:

"Your friend's Imp. proposal is very well thought
out and presented. It greatly stimulated me to
already start playing with the idea. I was then
able to call up some similar thoughts that I had back in 1994 which I
will refine and pass on to you. However, it will take quite a while!

Sincerely,

Ex, Jr."

Best Regards,

Mike Trettin