Is it Raffi off the list? (was Question for seller -- Item #2400622142

Is it Raffi off the list? (was Question for seller -- Item #2400622142

Dick;
 The fellow selling this car is likely not on the list. The Raffi that you
are thinking of was in the S.F bay area. I also seem to recall that he was
working on a 62' Imperial that belonged to his dad. The E-Bay car is for
sale in the L.A area and it looks like a dealership named "Sumbe-
Authentics" is flogging the car not a private seller. They seem to
specialize in European cars though judging by their other auctions.
Best Regards
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport
Needing a Left Side Taillight Bezel and other trim parts.