'56 Spark Plug Wires & Etc

Hola

About a year and a half ago I spotted a Desert Rose 2 dr '56 in Castle Rock,
Colo.  I do the right thing and leave my name and number with the car.  Not a
peep.  Tonight the phone rings and its the cars owner.  For now he needs
spark plugs, wires and a horn ring.  I told him that he needs to register his
car with the club and that he can ask any question about his car and that
people will come out of the wood-work to  come to his aid and etc and etc.

If any of you have the need to honor my boasting you may contact Joseph.  His
email is:  JosephSokola@xxxxxxxx

                                              Rodger & Gabby

                                                      Rodger & Gabby