free 67 or 68 turquoise door panels

When I was at Lowell's last, he gave me a set of door panels (missing
drivers door, so there are only 3.  The plastic is superior and the
carpeting is faded.

Pay postage and they're yours.

Please reply to me OFF LIST at imperialist60@xxxxxxxxx if interested.
First come, first served.

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious

San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area