Franken-Imperial no more

Hey Jim,

No problem. I went 2 blocks out of my way and only jumped into this
because there was a refund policy and it was so convenient.

I'd rather gamble and try to get it to work than fork out $200 without
trying, so I appreciate your suggestion none-the-less.  I'm out about 15
minutes, and I've sat and stared at my car for longer than that at times.

Don't be bashful about posting in the future - This didn't hurt your
reputation any with me and helping out is why we're all here!

-Kenyon
Saving up $200 up for a rebuild of my unit.