EFI air leaks 81-83

I wonder...what air leaks have EFI owners found to be the most troublesome to
find and correct? What were the fixes? Personally, I've had the loose air
cleaner (self-induced) and also a ripped heated-air duct snorkel. Those were
easy to fix. Exhaust leaks have caused performance problems as well. It seems
that the HSP, if not seated properly on the manifold spacer, or not torqued
properly can cause issues as well. From what I've learned about my car over the
years, the system must be airtight so as not to cause mixture problems. The
recent issue in regard to the EGR seating is interesting. Would it be a good
idea to use a gasket sealer when replacing? Any input would surely help just
about everybodywith EFI in future, especially those who are "new" to it.
81 black/heather for sale