Needs a look in Georgia

Have we got anyone near there?

-----Original Message-----
CurtnMark@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 12:47 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: I need your assistance

As I mentioned in my profile, I am currently pursuing a 1962 Imperial in
Waycross, Georgia.  Living in California makes it a little hard to
physically appraise this car.  Are there any resources that any of you are
aware of where I could get an appraisal of this car before I finalize this
transaction.

I sincerely appreciate help.

Mark