Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 17:11:37 -0500
From: Ross Klein <tailfins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IML: 1968 Key Style
Dave (and everyone else,too)

I have the original keys for my '68 sedan, and the ignition key is the
"square" type with the Chrysler Corp. logo on it. I vaguely remember
that my '70 Crown Coupe had the Pentastar style keys, and one set was
gold
plated. I would like to find a blank set for the '68, as I only got one
set with the car, so the extra set I had made is the newer design.