1962 radio questions

Happy New Year Fellow Imperialists,

I'm looking for a reputable and reasonably priced source to refurbish my tube
radio. Also, does anyone have any experience with modifying the original radio,
so that one can use a portable CD player to play CDs through the original
radio? Any help/ideas/recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Mark Harris
62 Crown
65 Crown