83 EFI answers

Neil, Thanks for the information. Only problem is I went ahead and pulled the center of the valves out before pulling the body of them out. DUMB!  While trying to reassemble the valves (nearly impossible) I lost both of the brass spring retainers. and now I'm looking for a complete High and Low flow control valve assy with fuel rails.
Leo H. '83 Dead EFI
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2003 3:10 AM
Subject: Re: IML: 83 EFI answers

Leo,

Be brave pull them out and have a look at them, there is an o ring
that locates them around the bottom of the valve. Without any o rings the fuel
would flow around the valves instead of through the valves once the spring
tension has been overcome. When you get the valves out you will notice that
one valve is harder to compress than the other.

Neil Thorpe 82 Imp