Glass for a 56 Imperial

Hi Everyone;

I have a new glass shop to do my 56 Imperial. They have two glass listings
for a 56, one is for a glass with a tint across the top, the other is for
glass that has a green tint to the whole windshield. Does anyone know which
is correct. I know Chrysler had a clear glass and a solox glass. Was the
solox the one with the green tint? Sorry but I do not have my original
windshield to compare it against.

Anthony