55 Imperial not sold on Ebay

In a message dated 12/27/2002 10:18:26 AM Central Standard Time, Frye55Imperial@xxxxxxx writes:

This car was simply very well taken care of and I am lucky to have it.  Like
I said before, it's not perfect, but I don't see 29 or even 910 of them
driving by my house either!  Thanks for letting me vent, I'm just tired of
the same old, same old.  Have a great 2003!
David Frye

Dave,
I'd like to see some pics of your car. Do you have any you can put up on the web so we can take a look at it!
Ron...