Source for engine belts.

Quoting Hugh & Therese <hugtrees@xxxxxxxx>:

> Three of the four belts broke on my 58 Imperial's Hemi  today.
> Fortunately
> the one that survived, albeit inverted, was the one working the water
> and
> oil pumps.  I think one of the two larger ones broke first and then took
> out
> the second which then took out one of the smaller belts.

Hugh, are you sure the oil pump is driven by an external belt?  If yes, the 392
Hemi would be the only engine that I would know that is designed like that.
All engines I know about have the oil pump driven internaly, usually from the
camshaft drive.

I recently broke the water pump belt at high speed, which then damaged the
other belts.  Sorry, can't help you with part number.
D^2, 2x68s