Seatbelts

I guess I need to clarify what I was talking about...

I don't think its best not to wear seatbelts. I think,
the odds are in your favor if you do use them.

However, that odd is not a certianly. Just as there
are an almost unlimited amount of ways to crash a car,
there are almost an unlimited amount of reasons why
seatbelts are a good idea.

My personal experience is that it can go both ways.
Sure one way is more rare then the other. But its
still possible.

That's why being in a car is always a gamble. It can
go either way. Naturally, the best we can do, is try
to follow what ever way would give us the best odds.
That's not to say we won't ever end up in on odd-ball
situation. For this is why it is best to always pay
attention while driving and be as careful as possible-
you just never know.

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_eliminateviruses_3mf