Please Welcome Tracy Jennings

New Subscriber(s): Tracy Jennings
Email Address is: imperial@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: new zealand

Car(s) owned: 1957 crown 2 door

Self-Introduction: HI there,my hubby loves chrysler cars and has done since he
was young.
In new zealand we really dont have many chryslers but in the last 5 to 10 years
we have noticed a increase of them into the country.
when i met clive i was to learn of how many cool cars new zealand hasnt got,i
thought chevys and fords were it untill i saw all the cool chrysler rockets.we
have just got a car recently from the states
1957 crown 2d and so i thought it would be great to get to know some other
people who are keen on them.
we have had other chrysler cars in the past and this one is our dream car(mind
u theres always another car we always want next),we also have a 1936 plymouth
pick up and a 1936 panel van.hubbys always loved chrysler even when they were
considered crap here in new zealand,but now people in n.z are starting to
realise that they are the cars to get.thanks for reading my message and i hope
i havent bored anyone to much,thanks, Tracy