Parting out a '63 Imperial Crown 4-door

Gang,
Just bought a '63 Crown 4-door to save it from going to the crusher. When I
inquired about it, I found out that it is my long-lost green '63! However,
it had lost its storage about 2 years ago and has been sitting outside. I'm
going down south to take a look at it on Monday. My understanding from
talking to the guy that owns it now is that it runs and drives but the body
is not in good shape. The Texas coast is not a good place to be storing cars
outside!

Now to the point; I'm considering parting the car out unless someone on the
list wants to save it. If I do part it, I'd like to get a lot of electrical
items off of the car. But, all the mechanical (413 engine, transmission and
other drive-line goodies)  & most of the trim are up for grabs. If anyone is
interested in any of that stuff (or if you want to save the whole car),
please contact me off-list.

On the big stuff, you'd need to come to Houston to get it; it would be hard
to ship it anywhere. I'll have some more news on Monday and I'll also snap
some pictures and post them.

Mark Evans
1963 Imperial Crown Convertible
http://www.io.com/~maevans/MyImperial/index.html