67 htr core

Hi, yes it has ac, will I need to remove the dash ?  I once replaced a heater core in a 80's era German luxury  car , I had to dismantle almost the entire dash to get to the core, and then they had the thing glued in there with  real thick adhesive caulk. For planning of time,  how big of job I am getting into here. Thanks, Mike Becker