Air cleaner label

On Thu, 19 Dec 2002 23:07:12 -0800 "Rog & Jan van Hoy"
<vanhilla@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I got one too, at the Portland Swap Meet last April.  The
> one that goes around the inner ring.  Was thinking about
> checking with Osborn's or somebody for an Imperial decal to
> go around the outer circle.  Do you know what would fit?
>
> --Roger van Hoy, '55 DeSoto, '58 DeSoto, '42 DeSoto, '66
> Plymouth, '81 Imperial, Washougal, WA

Hi,

No, I do not know of a decal that would fit (doesn't mean there isn't
one).

I am also looking for the label that goes on top of the computer, too.
The rectangular silver/red one that says Electronic Spark Control.

Any ideas where to get one?  The guy that sold the other decal didn't
know where to get one.

Dan Wing
Marcy, NY  USA

imp1983@xxxxxxxx