The golden Age Of Imperial Ownership

Hello Again,
It never ceases to amaze me that some club members are so into our beloved marque that they can't admit to the progress of the last 30+ years. Now understand  -- I do not own anything newer than an 85. I also believe that todays cars are needleesly complex, out of sight on both price and repairs --and designed from the same "cookie cutter". If, however, you can put up with these shortcomings -- you have tremendous choices. And, the beautiful part about a free market system is that there are these choices for the motoring public. I agree with the majority of you  -- I would not pay $2.00 for any of them. But, someome obviously will.

                                                                 Allan From Billings, Montana