61 Imp for sale

Just got this from the MML. Don't contact me about it, I know nothing.
Brian

Hello all, I just received a phone call from some lady selling a 1961
Chrysler Imperial. Why they always calll me I will never know?  Anyway It is
a four door with a bronze exterior and power windows. That is about all she
knew. It was her dad's car and he just passed away. Now her mom wants to
sell it ASAP. She is asking around $3000. She said it was on E-bay a few
months ago for $12,000 and they had some good responses but that was too
much for that kind of car of course. So if anyone is interested call Cleo
Conner at 415-467-8503, this is the number for her mother. Another number to
call is 415-282-9560 this for her uncle who knows a lot more about the car
it seems. The car is located in San Francisco, California. Good Luck, Stu