georgeous 55 on ebay

Hi,
I have an all original 55 that has never been painted or restored in any
way.  The inner fenders under the hood are black and the underside of the
decklid and all of the trunk compartment are painted the same color as the
rest of the car.  My hood hinges are silver and the springs are red.  My
brake booster is black.  My car was a late production car made nearly at the
end of 55 and purchased in December of 55 during the sale of the 56 as a new
car.
Ken