No Subject

     The battery is good and I haven't seen anything staying lit that
shouldn't.  She-Beast is a '67.  From what I can tell, she isn't holding a
charge while she's sitting.  When I was able to, I drove her to work and
made mostly short trips in town.  I let her warm up for about 15 minutes in
the morning since I had to leave around 6:20 and then she was good for the
rest of the day.  It wasn't long after I had the bad battery returned that
she refused to turn over at all and only makes a clicking sound.  However,
when she is fully charged, she will start.  I haven't driven her since she
went out on me, but I did try starting her later on the day she was charged
and she did start.  She didn't later that night and only will after I've had
her charged up again.  I don't know how long she would hold the charge if I
was driving her.